Monday, April 4, 2016

italian beauty buys.

My latest beauty discoveries.
I know what you're thinking. Those are all American brands! Yes, the names are in English. The products, however, are all discoveries I made while in Italy. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on each of them (Hint - I'm pretty impressed!).

Dove Nutriente Latte Per Pelle Secca (Dove Lotion for Dry Skin)
After I finished the bottle of Paris Amour Lotion from Bath & Body Works that I had packed with me, it was time to hunt for a new lotion. I knew I wanted something super moisturizing, since my skin gets particularly dry during the winter. This one is great because the thick formula absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and refreshed. I also don't mind that it's relatively unscented, since I always layer perfume on top of it anyway.

Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Latte Detergente Idratante (Garnier Skin Naturals Hydrating Makeup Removing Cream)
This product was a mistake purchase that turned out to be a winning find. I thought I was buying a natural face wash. Turns out I came home with a makeup removing cream instead (oops!). While I don't love having to use a cotton ball every time I remove my makeup, I do love how well this moisturizes my skin. It takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling like I just applied a healthy slather of lotion on it. No dry patches here!

Miss Broadway Levasmalto Colori Scuri (Miss Broadway Dark Colors Nail Polish Remover)
While this may seem like an oddball product to include, I had to mention it. Not only does it remove dark polish in one fell swoop, but it also smells like almond extract. Yes, you read that right. No strong chemical smell here! It's really the little things that win me over.

That's all for now! I'll definitely do an update if I collect any more Italian beauty products before I leave.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you seen my articles for The Holiday Girl? I'm writing about travel, food, and fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!