Monday, April 11, 2016

4 workout videos I swear by.

In case you're just tuning in to the blog, here's an update. I've been living and working abroad in Italy for the past few months. While my time in bella Italia has been beyond amazing, things haven't been so easy on the fitness front. Not only are there no gyms in my area, but the cold temps have made it impossible to go on a run outside.

That's where YouTube comes into play. YouTube has been my savior while I'm abroad. Every day after work I pick one of my favorite videos to work out to for thirty minutes or so. Because of this, I've found quite a few stellar routines that I thought I'd share with you. There's something for everyone!

#1. At Home High Intensity Interval Training - FitnessBlender
FitnessBlender has some excellent workout routines on its channel. I love the unique moves and the high cardio intervals. I'm always out of breath by the time I finish this one!

#2. 8-Minute Full Body Tabata Workout - PopSugar
If you don't have a lot of time, this is the workout for you! There may only be four moves in this video, but don't let that get you thinking it will be easy. This routine is a challenge! You'll definitely be sweating by the end of it.

#3. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Complete Workout - BeFiT
If, on the other hand, you have a lot of time, dare yourself to try this video. Jillian Michaels videos are always tough, but this one is a killer. It's nearly an hour long, and Jillian pushes you until the very end. I always feel exhausted in the best way after I finish this one.

#4. 30-Minute Flat Belly Workout - PopSugar
This is the type of workout I'll do on a normal day. It's approximately thirty minutes and it has a good balance of cardio and targeted muscle moves. PopSugar has the best variety of workout videos on the internet. Plus, Anna, the host, is always so positive. I'm always motivated to stick it out to the end!

Have you tried any of these? Any recommendations to share? I'd love to hear them!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin? Hit the button on the sidebar or visit the Lip Tints & Leopard Prints page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!