Monday, November 2, 2015

a night in milan.

First trip to the Duomo! Wearing a Forever 21 dress, Aeropostale jacket, H&M scarf.
Who doesn't love a good crepe?
If you haven't tried a panzerotti yet, you need to now.
Spinning around the bull three times for luck!
The Duomo at night is unbelievable.
Can you tell I'm excited?
 I did it! I'm back in Italia! The last time I was here for an extended trip was two years ago (and you can check out some my adventures back then here or here).

It feels great to be back. I love the country, the culture, and the food. While I probably won't be traveling around as much as I did last time, because work and all that, I will definitely be sharing some of my day trips with you!

Trip #1 was my first visit to Milano! The city is gorgeous, and the Duomo is a hundred times more beautiful than it appears in pictures. My grainy photos certainly don't do it justice. They don't do the food justice either. I ate some of the most delicious things in just one evening, from traditional Sicilian cannoli (not pictured) and a Nutella and banana crepe to fresh roasted chestnuts and two mozzarella and tomato panzerotti. If you don't know, a panzerotti is basically a cross between pizza and fried dough. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's basically the most scrumptious thing in the world.

All in all, the evening was a success!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you ever been to Milan? Where should I go next? Sound off in the comments!
P.P.S. Follow me on BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!