Monday, October 19, 2015

ipsy - september/face fashion.

Left to right: Temptu highlighter in Champagne Shimmer, Pixi by Petra brow powder trio, Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! exfoliating cleanser, Liptini special edition lipstick in Scarlet Cocktail, NYX Cosmetics Ipsy eye shadow trio
This will be my last Ipsy review for a while because, hey, I'm abroad! Lucky for me, I'll have a huge pile of pink mailers waiting for me when I get back. Maybe I'll do an Ipsy haul post or something then?!

Back to the bag. I love this month's theme and products! Here are my thoughts:

Face Fashion bag: Yes! I have been wanting Ipsy to do a relatively neutral bag for a while now. This one looks glam and goes with everything. Honestly, I would use this as a clutch on a day I don't feel like wearing a purse.

Temptu Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer: I received a much smaller Temptu highlighter in last November's bag and loved it. I still have that one (in Pink Pearl), but I love this one's color even more. The gold is perfect for my skin tone and the size upgrade is much appreciated. This highlighter blends beautifully on my cheekbones for the coveted healthy glow.

Pixi by Petra Brow Powder Trio: When I first saw the preview for this month, I was most excited about this product. I have been meaning to get a new brow powder for forever (since I've been using one Clinique powder since Day 1 of filling in brows). I love the compact size and assortment of shades. The colors match my brows exactly. New makeup bag essential for sure.

Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser: My $10/month subscription is worth it because of the face cleansers alone. I haven't had to purchase a face wash in a year because of Ipsy. Not only do I get a lot of cleansers, but most of them are all-natural or made with good ingredients and all of them make my face feel great. I love to use exfoliating cleansers like this every few days to scrub off the dead skin and keep my face feeling fresh.

Liptini Special Edition Lipstick in Scarlet Cocktail: As you may have noticed (here or here), I have a thing for red lipstick. This one is the fall version of the classic red. It is a little deeper without being full on classy. I would love to wear it with a nude eye and black liner or with a full bronze eye. Either would look gorgeous!

NYX Cosmetics Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio: I think it is so cool that Ipsy and NYX collaborated! I love NYX products. This eye shadow trio is super glam and includes essential autumn shades. It was made for brown eyes. Plus, it can work for day or night, which I love!

What was in your bag this month? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you seen my first ever Ipsy post? Or my August one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!