Monday, October 26, 2015

embracing autumn.

embracing autumn.


It finally feels like fall! I am all about everything autumn-related, from pumpkins and falling leaves to cozy blankets and Halloween. Fall colors are the absolute best. I obviously love golds and mustards for the season, but marsala and burgundy colors also have my heart.

I want every wine-colored piece of clothing in my closet now. The boots and purse here are a beautiful color and go with everything I want to wear these next few months. I love this poncho as well. The shape is cozy and the plaid matches well with a variety of things. As for makeup, I'm leaning toward moodier colors and smoky shades. 
Time to snuggle up with a cup of tea and enjoy the season!
xoxo
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!