Monday, September 7, 2015

ipsy - august/prep school.

I can't believe how many full size products I received this month!
I was very (pleasantly) surprised when I opened my Ipsy pink mailer this month. How did I get all these amazing products for only $10?! Here's my review:

Ipsy bag: I think I like the theme more than I like the bag itself. Prep school is such a good idea, and the houndstooth pattern goes with it well. I'm not a huge fan of the plastic finish, but it's not a big deal. It still looks cute with the pink zipper.

AILA Nail Polish in Mister Pookies: First of all, how chic is this bottle? I would love to put this on display with my makeup collection.. As for the color, I was in love when I saw it in person. It is a cross between gray and soft purple. It looks incredibly polished (pun intended). I will definitely be wearing this on repeat come autumn.

Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil: I am obsessed with hair oils, so this is right up my alley. My hair is definitely in the dry category. I love that just a few drops add a ton of moisture and shine. Plus, I can apply it to damp or dry hair, so I'm good to go anytime.

Hikari Lip Gloss in Merlot: Ok, so a few months ago I got the Hikari lipstick in Cabaret. I absolutely love that lipstick and I think that this lip gloss pairs with it perfectly! The colors complement each other very well. Of course, I will definitely wear this on its own for a flush of color, since the pigmentation is pretty strong.

Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen: This couldn't have come at a better time. I am almost done with my beloved e.l.f. liquid liner bottle and want to try something new. I'm all about the easy application, since winged and cat eye liner are some of my go-to looks. I'm sure you'll see me sporting this baby in outfit posts to come.

Eco-Beauty Good Night. Night Cream: I have been all over night creams recently. I just finished this one from Origins and was obsessed with the scent. While I haven't tried this new one yet, I am excited to add it to my nightly routine. The cute packaging only makes it better.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you seen some of my other Ipsy posts? Check out my reviews from May and June!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried several subscription boxes but never Ipsy. It sounds like it's a fantastic deal for only $10. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!