Monday, September 14, 2015

in-flight beauty travel essentials.

Moisturizing is key!
Flying, especially when it's for more than a few hours, requires a bit of advance preparation. In terms of beauty, moisturizing is my number one focus whenever I know I'll be traveling for an extended period of time. Here are a few of my standby travel products for any long haul trip.

Origins GinZing Eye Cream: Not only is this cream light and refreshing (and nicely scented), but it is the perfect product for the end of a trip as well. It gives your eye area the moisture it needs. Plus, the slight glimmer helps to refresh your skin and make you look wide awake for the next leg of your journey.

Peter Thomas Roth Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask: When I got a tube of this as a Sephora freebie, I didn't know what to expect. I'm so glad I got it. You can use this product during the day for a quick moisture boost or at bedtime for an extended overnight treatment. I love the way this makes my skin feel when I wake up from a good night's sleep or a quick nap on the plane.

Bath & Body Works Lotion: I love Bath & Body Works lotion. It moisturizes like nothing else. I have so many favorite scents (including Japanese Cherry Blossom). On top of that, it doesn't cost much and it stores well in a purse or backpack compartment.

C.O. Bigelow Lemon and Pomegranate Lip Cream: This was another amazing Bath & Body Works find. Not only does it smell delicious, but it is one of the smoothest, most moisturizing lip creams I've ever tried. Since my lips get dry really quickly, it's important for me to bring a lip balm or cream with me wherever I go. P.S. I dare you to not want to taste it.

Clinique Moisture Surge: Clinique's iconic yellow lotion is my everyday go-to. However, when I need extra moisture, such as on a long plane ride in a dry compartment, I go for Moisture Surge. The formula feels so light and refreshing, but it moisturizes like nothing else. I love how it revitalizes my skin and leaves it feeling energized.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!