Monday, August 31, 2015

printed and fringed.

American Eagle shirt, Forever 21 skirt, TJ Maxx sunglasses, gifted necklace, handmade bracelets, Michael Kors purse, sandals (old)




I love earthy colors and boho styles, so I was all over this outfit. I'm normally not a fan of cold shoulder shirts, but this one was so perfectly casual that I knew it would work well in my closet. This skirt is an oldie but a goodie from Forever 21 that was gifted to me from one of my friends. It goes with everything and I don't think I'll be parting with it anytime soon. As for the sandals, I found them in a discount shoe store in NYC a while back. I love the beading and the abundance of straps.

As with any boho look, accessories are a must. This layered chain necklace is one of my faves. It, along with a few of my d.i.y. bracelets (see the full post here), helps to unite the whole outfit. I love casual and fun styles for summer!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin yet? The latest updates are just a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!