Monday, August 10, 2015

floral pop.

American Eagle dress and flats, Forever 21 earrings
Eyetini swizzle stick eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian c/o Ipsy
'80s inspired nails
Bring on the summer heat! I love this season because it is the perfect time to turn up the color and go as bright as you want. This floral dress is one of my absolute faves. Not only is it super light, but the large printed flowers are fun to match to my makeup!

Speaking of makeup, I got this amazing blue eyeliner in my July Ipsy bag (review coming soon!) and knew I had to test it out asap. It is so bright that I kept the rest of my makeup understated. I love it! I also embraced color with my nails. I am such a fan of the color mixture and retro design.

As for hair, I wanted it all off my face and neck. French braids are perfect when the weather gets warmer because they look chic and take max five minutes to complete. Easy and breezy is the way to go!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!