Tuesday, August 4, 2015

cool for school.

back to school.

back to school

Ok, so I know I may be jumping the gun on this, but I am seriously excited about fall fashion. Don't get me wrong, summer is my favorite season. But fall fashion is where it's at.

I have been loving the variety of backpack designs on the market. Fringe is at the top of my list, and so this one from H&M satisfies my interest perfectly. I am also obsessed with all things high waisted. This pair of black denim jeans works with everything. Plus, the slits at the knee are just enough to add a bit of an edge. Of course, denim in general is having a major moment. I want to keep things fresh by choosing non-traditional styles like this simple chambray top.

As for accessories, I need some bling like the silvery pieces pictured above (or like the ones I recently purchased here). I am also in need of a pair of chunky heels. These mod ones with ankle straps are calling my name. To wrap things up, I have been drooling over this Urban Decay Smoky palate since it first got announced. Hopefully it will make its way into my makeup bag sooner rather than later.

What about you? What are your fall fashion favorites? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!