Friday, February 27, 2015

that's a wrap.


American Eagle coat, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, Timberland boots, Merona wrap, TJ Maxx gloves


I hope you are all surviving this winter better than I am. The cold is just not my thing. As I count down the days until 50 degree temps return, I make going outside a bit more enjoyable by loading up on fun accessories. This headwrap is one of those those cool, yet practical pieces. I love how it keeps my ears and neck warm at the same time. Plus, it matches with most of my wardrobe.

Sturdy boots are also a must for trudging through the never-ending snowstorms. I love these brown ones because they are much sleeker than other winter boots. They are also lined with a fleecy, furry material, which is a huge bonus. All in all, while winter is definitely not my favorite season, it's not all that bad sartorially speaking.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!