Saturday, February 21, 2015

garlic and parmigiano artichokes.


I have been obsessed with artichokes for as long as I can remember. I'll eat them straight out of the jar, on pizza, in pasta, or stuffed with seasoned breadcrumbs and garlic. It's all delicious to me. Recently I made a delicious artichoke and I thought I would share the recipe.

Ingredients: 1 artichoke, EVOO, 3 cloves garlic, parmigiano reggiano

Directions; Boil artichoke in a pot of water for 20-30 minutes. Cut in half and place in a frying pan at medium-high heat. Cook for another 10 minutes. Remove artichokes from pan and quickly fry up garlic. Drizzle oil and garlic over plated artichokes. Grate cheese on top. Enjoy!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. If you're craving some fashion inspiration, check out my last blog post or my latest CollegeFashionista article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!