Wednesday, August 20, 2014

little lace dress.

American Eagle dress, Michael Kors purse, Simply Vera by Vera Wang heels, Pac Sun sunglasses, Topshop earrings, assorted bracelets


It's been way too long since I last did an outfit post. Things are going to change guys, I promise. I have been doing some back-to-school shopping recently and I'm super excited to do a haul post and/or some outfit posts. Stay tuned!

I haven't worn this dress nearly as often as I would like. It's so chic and can be easily dressed up or down depending on my mood. I wore this to a nice restaurant recently and was quite pleased with the overall outfit. I wore the dress with the comfiest heels in my closet and my favorite earrings from TopShop. They are so cool and I couldn't pass them up when I saw them in the store.

xoxo

Sabrina

PS. My article was featured on the CollegeFashionista homepage this week. I love the floral outfit I put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!