Thursday, March 20, 2014

leopard and lace.

American Eagle coat, Zara dress, H&M tights, Jessica Simpson heels, Nine West gloves, Forever 21 scarf, Nine West earrings, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick


I figured it was about time to do another leopard-themed outfit. Honestly, if I could wear leopard every day, I probably would. This lovely dress is from a Zara that I stopped into while I was in Italy. Not only is the mixture of leopard and lace absolutely perfect, but so is the shift shape of the dress.  I love pairing shift dresses with rocking heels, and I think that these ones are the perfect match. The gold studs give these simple black booties an unexpected edge. This is definitely an outfit that I would not mind repeating.

xoxo

Sabrina

PS. Check out my latest CollegeFashionista post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!