Tuesday, December 10, 2013

a view of venice.










This past weekend I took a trip to Venice, which has been one of my dream destinations ever since I saw the Thief Lord movie.  The city is beautiful in an unreal sort of way.  It was amazing to realize that there are no cars or vespas zooming around.  Instead, there are dozens of boats, bridges, and canals.  I visited some gorgeous churches, crossed countless bridges, checked out an amazing musical instrument display, and ate quite a few pastries.  I also may have stopped for a cup or two of cioccolata calda, which is hot chocolate.  As in literally hot chocolate.  I don't know how I'll be able to go back to SwissMiss.  The crowning moment for me though was when I saw the winged lion statue in the middle of a piazza.  All of my Thief Lord dreams were realized and I was content to spend the rest of the day just wandering around the city.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!